글래머스타일

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자빠이로뜨 조회 5회 작성일 2022-07-02 22:18:54 댓글 0

본문

상체 부해보이는 사람 특징? "이 부분"을 꼭 확인하세요! (ft.박민영,지효,강미나) //셜록뷰티

안녕하세요 셜록뷰티입니다!
이번 영상은 [ 유독 상체가 부해보이는 체형 ]을 위한 [ 패션 분석 ]입니다.
큰 가슴, 통허리, 넓은 어깨, 팔뚝 등 상체가 커보이는 유형은 다양한데요, 상체비만 코디 등 정말 많은 분들께서 댓글을 남겨주셔서 모든 정보를 담아보았으니 멋진 스타일링에 도움되시기를 바라요 !
영상 보시고 궁금한 점은 댓글로 남겨주세요 :-)

。Reference
정재철. "30대 여성의 체형별 슬림 핏 테일러드 재킷 패턴 연구." 국내박사학위논문 국민대학교 테크노디자인전문대학원, 2015. 서울
(A)study on the Slim Fit Tailored Jacket Patterns For Each Body Type of Women in Their 30s

정예원. "착시를 활용한 패션디자인 연구." 국내석사학위논문 홍익대학교 대학원, 2015. 서울
A study on the fashion design adapting visual illusion: focused on anamorphose effect

이옥희. "이상적인 인체미와 복식디자인의 착시효과." 국내박사학위논문 동국대학교, 2001. 서울
Optical illusions in clothing form designs for the ideal beauty of human bodies

온라인 [퍼스널컨설팅] 신청하기
https://bit.ly/3r5Xhr2

[컨설팅 후기] 보러가기
https://bit.ly/3i7j0dV

[셜록뷰티 인스타] 보러가기
https://bit.ly/36xo0TS

"더 이상 긁지않은 복권으로 남지마세요."

제휴 문의 :
sherlockbeautylab@gmail.com

Copyright ⓒ Sherlock Beauty All Rights Reserved
본 콘텐츠의 저작권은 셜록뷰티에 있습니다. 출처 기재 없이 임의 복제 및 재배포는 불가합니다. 저작권 침해는 형사 조치도 받을 수 있습니다. 5년 이하의 징역 또는 5천만원 이하의 벌금을 선고받을 수 있습니다.
셜록뷰티 - 아름다움은 과학이다 : 컨설팅 문의가 많아 링크 남겨드려요 :)
https://slbt.imweb.me/
choichoi : 바스트 작고 짧은 허리.. 시급합니다
호로록우동동 : 2탄 꼭 올려주세요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 차라리 옷 안입고 있을 때가 몸라인 제일 예뻐보여서 고민이 많았어요 ㅠㅠㅠ 유행하는 스타일이나 힙하게도 입어보고 싶은데 넘나 안어울려서 ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ항상 성숙하고 여성스럽게만 입어야 하는 것도 아쉬웠어요 이런 팁도 있을까요?
탄소 : 붙게 안입으면 너무 부해보이고, 붙게입으면 성적인 시선이 보여서 너무 싫었는데 방법을 알게되서 완전 기뻐요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
jeong : 맨날 작은 가슴, 넓은 어깨, 긴 허리만 다루는 유튜버들이 많아서 정말 정말 고민이 많았는데 너무 너무 좋아요!! 다른 팁들도 2탄으로 들고 와주셨으면 좋겠어요ㅠㅠ 유익한 영상 잘 시청하고 갑니다 :)

Style, glamour and money: what people are wearing in Italy

Street fashion from Italy
Indi Rangel : Just a small observation. Italy has a vast population to say this is how people in Italy dress. Go to a small village and take videos on that area. This is a particular ritzy area. Don't just assume every dresses in designer clothes.
Tatiana Stepanov : Яна , спасибо огромное за прекрасный кусочек итальянской повседневности и определённо природа наделила эту нацию чудесным вкусом и чувством прекрасного ♥️ Обожаю Италию всем сердцем ! Здоровья и удачи
Gulmira Berdygulova : Яна, спасибо за ваши видео!!! Мне так нравится смотреть их. Как же красиво, просто, и божественно одеваются итальянцы.
Lioudmila Rechetnikova : Какие красивые люди:волосы фигуры, и,конечно,одежда.Благодаря Вам,Яна,мы можем все это видеть.
Имя Фамилия : Яна, благодарю за ролик. Городская суета и как выглядят прохожие . Очень интересно, такое разнообразие

STYLE, GLAMOUR, CLASS Of Celebrities At Pregnant Rita Dominic traditional Marriage #trending #shorts

#ritadominic #update #shortvideo #style #glamour #trending #entertainment
STYLE, GLAMOUR, CLASS Of Celebrities At Pregnant Rita Dominic traditional Marriage #trending #shorts
Be Entertained With Today's Entertaining Entertainment By Not Jump Dive Into the Comments Section But Do Yourself A Favourable Favour by Humbly Watching The Full Unadulterated Undiluted Raw VIDEO From Beginning To The Very End ❤️ Thank you

Please PUBLICIZE and PROMOTE My CHANNEL to Reach 100,000 Thousand SUBSCRIBERS by Clicking on the RED BUTTON To SUBSCRIBE.. Please Share This Video With Friends,Family Members and Colleagues Sharing is Love and Support ❤️

On My Channel I Strictly Do Commentary To Updates You About Your Favourite CELEBRITIES Using Sliding PHOTOS AND VIDEO CONTENT Of Celebrities For Educational /Information Values And Entertainment Purpose.

CLICK ON THE LINK To Watch More CELEBRITY NEWS UPDATE..

FIRST DANCE Of Rita Dominic and Her Billionaire Husband At Traditional Marriage As Money Rain #trend

MARRY LATE and MARRY RIGHT! Says Rita Dominic As She Greets HER HUSBAND People #trending #shorts

LIVE VIDEO Of Rita Dominic 1st OUTING DANCE With CELEBRITIES To Greet The In-laws #trending #shorts

PREGNANT Rita Dominic In HAPPY TEARS at Her BRIDAL SHOWER As Top Celebrities #trending #shorts

SO PAINFUL! I am NOT a Graduate But SECRETLY HAPPILY MARRIED Tells Genevieve Nnaji #trending #shorts

OH NO! BUT WHY? Watch What Chioma is Doing to Davido's Son Ifeanyi In Dubai #shorts #davido #trend

Destiny Etiko's Great Grand Mother PRAYS For Her In TEARS After Destiny DID THIS #shorts #trending

HELP ME FAST! I DON'T WANT TO D!E YET WEEPS Actor Fredrick Leonard. PRAY FOR ME! #shorts #trending

WEDDING DATE FIXED! BRIDAL SHOWER For Rita Dominic With Her CELEBRITY FRIENDS #shorts #trending

Actress Destiny Etiko ENDS With BROKEN LEGS and HOSPITALIZED after DANCING! Pray for Her #trending

PREGNANT Chizzy Alichi Buys Her HUSBAND a CAR GIFT, Splash 50k DOLLARS for His BIRTHDAY #trending

My 2 Hours 10 Minutes JOURNEY In The THEATER For My MYOMECTOMY Experience #myomectomy

ENGAGED Anna Banner Celebrates Her ENGAGEMENT To Flavour with Daughter Sophia #shorts #trending

Nollywood Actors MOURNS The DEAD In TEARS! Destiny Etiko, Georgina Ibeh WEEPS #shorts #trending

MUST WATCH! Frederick Leonard SINGS And KISS Lotachukwu In The Studio #trending #shorts #update

OMG! HOSPITALIZED Sick Charles Okocha ARRESTED After This Happened! #trending #shorts #update

2Face's WIFE Annie Idibia MARRIAGE Is EV!L, W!CKED, FAkE LOVE WEEPS Annie as Her BROTHER ...#shorts

WICKEDNESS! POOR WEEPING House Girl THROWN Out By WICKED Woman in The RAIN #shorts #shortvideo

LOVE MADNESS! As MAD Woman TWERKS and ROMANCE MAD Zubby Michael PUBLICLY #shorts #trending #trend

Mr.Ibu SING and DANCE as He LEAVES The Hospital Finally To NETFLIX Movie Set #shorts #trending

DADDY Please Don't DIE YET BEGS Mr.Ibu's Daughter On His HOSPITAL BED in TEARS #shorts #trending

KIDNEY TRANSPLANT? Hospitalized Mr.Ibu CRIES OUT In PAINS On HOSPITAL BED #shorts #trending #update

Fredrick Leonard KISS Her FIANCEE As Destiny Etiko BREAKS DOWN In TEARS #shorts #trending #update

Nuella In PAINFUL TEARS As TChidi Chikere CRASHES Her BIRTHDAY PARTY #shorts #birthday #trending

ROMANTIC BREAKFAST In SWIMMING POOL! Actress Nancy Isime Vacation #shorts #shortvideo #trending

LIVE VIDEO Of Bianca Ojukwu SLAPPING Ebele Obiano as They FIGHT Each Other #trending #inauguration

Angelina Kuwornu : I love this. Congrats to Rita!!! Your home is blessed. I love the love shown by her friends. In His time, everything is perfect
Sanah : Whoever designed these dresses snapped!!!!!!!!!
Chiadi Joan : God's time is the best,. Am so so happy for her congratulations .. God bless her matrimonial home..
zizou : You just know they came to support their girl from a place of love. Congratulations Rita, this is one of the best news of 2022. May God bless the union
Pretty Chykings : Am sooooooo happy for you Auntie Rita God don't forget His own after all the mockeries today the whole world is celebrating you
Happy married life ageless goddess

#글래머스타일

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 18,025건 5 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.uljinpension.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com