profile_image
작성자딸기농부 조회 5회 작성일 2022-08-06 06:24:54 댓글 0

본문

ChoColat "Syndrome" 쇼콜라의 "신드롬" MV Full HD

ChoColat "Syndrome" Music Video Full version!\r
\r
쇼콜라의 "신드롬" 뮤직비디오 공개!
루꼴라 : 이 노래 진짜 오랜만이네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
zynbw : I remember back when these girls debuted there were so many bitter and racist kpop fans hating on them just because they were mixed. It's a shame they disbanded because literally everyone on this group was so talented and they had such great potential. I think they just debuted at the wrong time. I feel like if they had debuted now there would have been more of a chance of making it,
bow wow wow yipi yo yipi ye : they didn't have ONE bad song. all of them were what you call a BOP - at least for me. seriously it's really unfortunate they disbanded :(
Erepyon : I don't know why many people said this is a bad debut song. Yes, the concept from Black Tinkerbell maybe different, but this is a good and catchy song. While this maybe is not the kind of masterpiece song, but the tune is the kind that stick into your head, and that's what a debut song is all about.
Bottomline, this is a good song and also not a bad group
Form of Therapy : This is one of those music videos where it's like screaming THIS PERSON IS OUR VISUAL. PAY ATTENTION TO HER. Like seriously they cut to Tia like 823945732895 times.

ショコラ

Anzen-chitai Vo:Koji Tamaki
おじさんおじさん : 今聴いてる人いますか?
하늘별 : 마음이 편안해지는 좋은 노래
감사합니다 ♡
洋子 : 大好きな曲です
綺麗なメロディ、
優しくて切なくて懐かしさも感じ初めて聞いたときは衝撃でした。

玉置さんの歌もメンバーの演奏も
素敵過ぎます!
おじさんおじさん : この人の歌声は日本の宝です!
유후유후 : 타마키 코지씨가 노래로 이야기를 들려주는 느낌.
정말 명곡이죠.
나카시마 미카씨의 '눈의 꽃'과 함께 가장 좋아하는 노래.

음악중심 - Chocolat - Syndrome, 쇼콜라 - 신드롬, Music Core 20110820

Chocolat - Syndrome, Show! Music Core(쇼! 음악중심), EP272, 2011/08/20, MBC TV, Republic of Korea
Abu Dabu : 나 이 노래 좋아했음
Piglette : I cannot believe they didn't get more recognition. Soooo underrrated
Diego Arellano : Si este grupo hubiera debutado en estos tiempos tendría mucho éxito.
Kristine Truong : A group that was too good for its own time
wanufa sakura : If they debut right now, they will make it!

#쇼콜라

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 18,031건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.uljinpension.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com