순토 x10

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자민돌이 조회 4회 작성일 2022-07-05 18:59:08 댓글 0

본문

SUUNTO X10 Military (순토 X10 밀리터리)

Review : http://piaarang.com/217
zim01001 : Seems like the ultimate watch out there at the moment. Only thing i wonder is how long the battery time is and if it's water resistant and if the GPS can replace a handheld one?
zim01001 : @masterchief1425 Thanks for info m8, just wondering too if one can rely on this for field use, i mean usb charging seems rather distant if out for long periods, solar or battery replacement like other Suunto models seems better. How long is the total battery time with minimal GPS usage?
I am not some adventurer, just curious ^^
masterchief1425 : @zim01001 Your welcome.For field use it will do fine.GPS with a 1 sec interval gives you 6 hrs battery life,1 min interval gives you 16hrs worth,and then a manual fix will give you up to 400hrs.So if you use it in combination with a compass i`d say about 600hrs,easy.i hike almost every day,and also use the GPS to make track logs-but i haven`t charged it once since i bought it-and that was over a month ago!
masterchief1425 : @zim01001 6hours of GPS.(with short interval) i`d go for a proper GPS handheld,gives you proper battery life.but as a watch with all its other functions AND the GPS ,the suunto is awesomeness.it just looks sexy :)
bejaku slamet : I was very disappointed with this product, the casing around the surface peel off because of the glue material was not strong enough...the quality was not as good as the price

순토 X10 밀리터리(SUUNTO X10 Military) GPS Test

SUUNTO X10 Military (순토 X10 밀리터리) \r
GPS 수신 테스트 URL : http://piaarang.com/218
olivia : you should demo the satellite page by hold enter, the last in the list.
Petegrin1 : jesus that clock is HUGE!
Skynet Tracking : Gps Test MY ASS

Suunto X10 military watch review

Kayser Soze : Wow what a cool watch
Suzana Hoblaj : You are simply the best:)
Soapy Smith : the bands suck....they break in no time...it is impossible to find replacements.....complete waste of money unless you are looking for a pocket watch......

#순토 x10

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,484건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.uljinpension.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com