s2portable500g

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자파세리 조회 5회 작성일 2022-07-03 19:16:07 댓글 0

본문

Taking apart Samsung S2 Portable 500GB external Harddrive

Took apart my broken external harddrive to find the problem + solution.
Used a Torx T6X75mm screwdriver for all the screws shown in the video.
Hope this video helped.
Feel free to comment with tips and suggestions or feedback.
SaltyDog81 : Thanks for sharing this. My S2 320 GB drive powered up and went back to sleep (blinking light). Opened it and the head was in some parking position (not on the platter). So I moved the head a little bit, that it came back to an initial position. Plugged it in again and I was able to access the drive. I saved all important files (not everything) because after a while the read get process stucked. In the end drive was dead. Maybe this would be also possible to repair, but due to my important files were transfered, I did not look deeper into it.
Pask Moe : that video helped me to save my 400 Gb of pXXX video collection. Holy shit I almost lost old treasures - im so thankfull.
Евгений : Thanks for ur video. It helped me to know that no have sata connector inside, just mini-usb soldered on the hdd board. So cant use it like hdd case.
Rover : Hello. Can you remove the usb port from the HDD to make it a sata hard drive? Thanks
Ahmad Badenjki : Thank you sir.

Taking apart Samsung S2 Portable 500GB external Harddrive ( Part 2 )

In this vide I took my second HD apart and the first one apart even further.
Ashik Eapen Mathews : Hey.. Do you still have it?
Nutshell Animations : keep it going and why not post more though homei?
Andrei Hirata : hello. works?

Samsung S2 Portable HD 640 Gb - PT-BR

Samsung S2 Portable HD 640 Gb
Linuxbrs : Muito prático mesmo e a Samsung acertou em cheio na praticidade.
Brunini : tenho esse hd ele é muito bom mesmo super prático!
Ítalo Fantini : Sabe oq seria legal??
Vc fazer um comparativo do Novo Ipad com o nosso Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, pois não tem vídeo novos de comparativo do Novo Ipad x Samsung Plus, só tem do P1000 com o Ipad 1 na net. Acho que iria bombar no seu canal.
Higor César Menezes Calasans : Eu tenho um hd destes de 500gb muito bom mesmo.
Linuxbrs : O problema é que eu não tenho o novo ipd, eu fiz 1 video fazendo um comparativo, mas apenas de hardware, tamanho e espessura.

#s2portable500g

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,484건 3 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.uljinpension.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com